Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, one of the largest marketing communications firms in the Midwest, is looking for our next amazing human to join our tribe. We’re known for providing marketing, printing, websites and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits. Our clients and partners count on us as a force in our areas of expertise to help them do more good.
See if this position sounds like your dream job. We can’t wait to find out if it could be you.
Firespring is ISO an experienced and knowledgeable print and marketing professional to serve as our director of client services. If you answer the call, you’ll manage key print accounts, acting as the main liaison between clients and Firespring team members and proactively work with sales team members to grow those accounts. The director of client services leads the team while positioning Firespring as our clients’ most trusted advisor on their complete print and marketing needs.
If you're feelin', read on.
- Lead print account managers and inside sales representatives
- Hit team growth goals.
- Serve as a company thought leader on delivering value through the Firespring Experience.
- Raise retention rate/lower client churn.
- Increase client net promoter score and referral business.
- Evaluate accounts regularly and make recommendations that grow and retain those relationships.
- Initiate team-level campaigns and incentives to create more business opportunities.
- Bring new and creative ideas to the business development team around print products and services with high growth potential.
- Collaborate with marketing to support print growth initiatives.
- Measure and evaluate client service practices that drive results, and share those with client service leaders on your team.
- Develop a sponsorship/in-kind strategy that supports Firespring’s business development and community commitment goals.
- Create and produce print strategic packages that would be easy upsell opportunities for current clients.
- Cross-train inside sales and account managers to become proficient in recommending additional products and services to help clients reach their goals.
Want to hear more about life with your possible future employer?
- We bask in the Silicon Prairie, with offices in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska, and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
- Firespring only hires passionate, ambitious people—the type who “bring it” every day, have each other’s back and truly give a shit about each other, our clients and the community.
- With clients in all 50 states and on 5 continents, we’ve got a reputation for great work and unmatched service.
- In 2014, we became the first Certified B Corporation® in Nebraska, joining 3,200+ companies leading a global movement to redefine success in business.
- Inc. Magazine named us one of 50 honorees nationwide for their inaugural Best Workplaces Award in 2016.
- Firespring received the 2018 Community Impact Award, which honors companies that go above and beyond through philanthropy and volunteering.
- In 2019, Firespring team members reach 50,000 volunteer hours after four years. A whopping 270 local organizations were served, equaling $2.7 million contributed to our community.
- Firespring was honored in 2020 by being selected as one of the Top 100 Impact Companies by Real Leaders magazine.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—We recognize that our people are our greatest asset. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to time off in order to live their best and healthiest lives.
- 401(k)—Your parents preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it. That’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room and a group of people dedicated to creating activities and fun inside and outside the office. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun—and it reflects in our work too.
- Giving back—When your employer makes it possible for you to give back to your community on the clock? Win for everyone. Every Firespring team member gets one paid day off each month to give back to the community in any way they’d like.
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soft drinks, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won't be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We'll be in touch.