A Digital Producer leads a variety of digital projects and is responsible for their success. At Swanson Russell, our Digital Producers are creative and solutions-oriented. They are responsible for the development of digital strategies, project plans, schedules and estimates that deliver the best possible outcome for our clients. They must be able to actively manage best-in-industry interactive experiences, oversee production, and cultivate and maintain strong relationships with everyone they work with. Most of all, this person must be passionate about digital communications and curious about its infinite possibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2-5 years as a digital producer, project manager or account service (or related digital experience)
- Experience leading an interdisciplinary team on a variety of digital projects
- Experience scoping a variety of project types with demonstrated aptitude in development of project plans, proposals and statements of work
- Familiarity with various project types, including: web sites, online advertising, campaigns, mobile web and native app development, social media, motion/video production, in-store/on-site experiences, signage, etc.
- Ability to work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Aptitude for delivering the best creative within pre-defined parameters
- Demonstrates knowledge of web development technologies and content management systems
- Effective presentation skills
Apply at www.swansonrussell.com/careers