Director of Communications & Marketing
Summary: Part-time position (20-25 hours per week) with flexible hours, responsibilities for all areas of marketing and public relations.
Duties and Responsibilities including the following:
- Strategize, write, and design all PR & marketing materials for the organizations, including: brochure and all annual workplace campaign materials, direct mail solicitations, Combined Federal Campaign, CHAD Curt Gordon Memorial Foundation materials, and other materials as directed by the CEO
- Media Relations and Press Releases
- Bidding all printing material for public relations, marketing, and promotion and related material; Creating all printed materials (stationery, envelopes, brochures, business cards, etc.); and Ordering all printed materials.
- Assist in writing correspondence for CEO and Development staff
- Email Marketing: Monthly Newsletters, Stakeholder communications, Donor communications, Solicitations, and more.
- Social Media Strategies and Management
- Web site updates, including maintenance, blog posts, and more.
- Video development
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the CEO
Software programs currently used:
- InDesign and other Adobe Suite programs
- Publisher and other Microsoft programs
- Canva, Constant Contact and Squarespace
Please send resume with cover letter to Michelle Grossman at email@example.com.