Job Description Summary
As a Marketing Coordinator for University of Nebraska Online, this position is responsible for marketing campaigns and execution, conversion analytics and reporting, search engine optimization research, market research, and assisting with distance education brand standards and lead management.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION, YEARS & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE:
• Four-year degree, preferably with emphasis in communication, marketing, business, or related field; or equivalent.
• One year experience in online marketing, advertising and communications to include tactical execution and performance measurement; one year experience in post-secondary education, legal, heath care or other relevant B2B and/or B2C-type environment where regulation and other complexities impact marketing and communication preferred. Equivalent combination of skills and experience considered
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with computer software to include word processing, databases and spreadsheets necessary
• Strong organization and attention to detail and accuracy is essential
• Ability to work collaboratively and interact effectively with team members, clients and outside vendors
Ideal candidates will exhibit the following traits:
• Intellectually agile, problem solver and team player who seeks to contribute to the success of the organization
• A self-starter who is comfortable with attention to detail and able to work independently, along with having the judgment to seek supervision and/or input from others when necessary
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proven follow through of projects and timely execution of tasks in a fast-paced setting
For more information, go here: https://careers.nebraska.edu/postings/971