As marketing strategist, you will work with B2C and B2B brands across a variety of industries. Get ready to be versatile—when the bat signal hits the sky, know it’s your time to translate cultural trends, audience research and category information into actionable insights, strategy and positioning for our clients’ brands. Our marketing strategists have the unique skill set in understanding the connection between marketing, creative and analytics. If that’s you, you’ll be responsible for developing innovative marketing strategies to help our clients reach their business goals. Be ready to use your in-depth knowledge of tactics for modern marketing, branding, positioning and ROI metrics.
In short, you’ll understand the methodology that goes into seeing a problem, conceptualizing a solution and seeing that solution through.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Engage with clients and provide strategic marketing solutions.
- Utilize primary and secondary research to inform strategic marketing plans. Comfortable facilitating focus groups and developing surveys.
- Strong ability to analyze and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Development of strategic plans that encompass all or some of the following:
- Research (primary and/or secondary)
- Audience Development
- Data Analysis
- Media Planning
- Defining Marketing Goals
- Brand Identity Development
- Budget Recommendations
- Presentation Development
- Proposal writing and review for house accounts.
- Develop strategic creative briefs that communicate strategic objectives to internal team members to ensure projects are completed in alignment with strategy.
- Design and implementing marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns to support client business goals.
- Analyzing sales and marketing metrics.
- Comfortable developing presentations and pitching new business in front of prospective clients.
- You can work independently, taking initiative on a project but you also thrive in a tight-knit team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g., online tools and social media).
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of web design and user experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills.
- 1–3 years of experience in a marketing-related field.
- Previous agency experience preferred.
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—You don’t need to go to the grocery store to bring home the bacon. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Too good to be true? It’s not. Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to vacation and sick time.
- 401(k)—Your dad preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it—that’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room that includes shuffleboard, a pool table, a foosball table, a ping pong table and more. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun.
- Miscellaneous benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soda, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won't be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We'll be in touch.
Apply for this opening: https://firespring.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0j5ry?source=careers%20page