Firespring is ISO an experienced and knowledgeable marketing professional to serve as our director of client services. If you answer the call, you’ll manage key accounts, acting as the main liaison between clients and Firespring team members and proactively work with sales team members to grow those accounts. The director of client services leads the team while advancing the strategic interests of the client along the way.
If you're feelin', read on.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and hold the team accountable.
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships.
- Provide print and marketing solutions to clients.
- Lead the team through the execution of projects.
- Oversee project quality, budgets and delivery schedules/timelines.
- Communicate all relevant information between the client and the team.
- Ensure the client’s complete satisfaction.
- Guide long-term growth of accounts.
- Flexibility and leadership are huge.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate many ongoing projects simultaneously is key. If you have the skills, get them sharpened.
- You are a self-motivated, detail-oriented organizer with a strong work ethic.
- Being solution oriented and proactive are key components of your approach to life.
- You can work independently and take initiative.
- You’ve got a passion for mentoring fellow team members.
- You have polished social skills and professional poise.
- You can express your ideas tactfully, giving your team the confidence and direction they need.
- If we could have ALL our wishes granted, you’d have experience in agency account services or marketing.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—You don’t need to go to the grocery store to bring home the bacon. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Too good to be true? It’s not. Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to vacation and sick time.
- 401(k)—Your dad preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it—that’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room that includes shuffleboard, a pool table, a foosball table, a ping pong table and more. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun.
- Miscellaneous benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soda, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won't be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We'll be in touch.
Apply online: https://firespring.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0j9rj?source=careers%20page