As a copywriter, you will be responsible for original creative strategy and tons of writing for all mediums and platforms. You’ll work alongside a lively, collaborative and talented team of hardworking, fun-loving, word nerds who pride themselves on creating stellar work for a wide range of clients. Love telling stories? Live to solve problems? If working hard, working fast and juggling multiple projects at a time is what you’ve been missing in your career, we’ll say this—no two days are the same in this role.
If you think you fit the bill, read on.
- Bachelor’s degree (in advertising, marketing, journalism, English, communications or a related field) or equivalent experience.
- 1–3 years of agency experience.
- Self-starter and a team player—you’re ready to hit the ground running and never stop.
- Curious enough to ask the right questions but confident enough to make decisions to get started.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple assignments and tasks.
- Able to meet deadlines and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- Creative mind with excellent communication, writing and presenting skills.
- You love all things writing, but you don’t mind jumping in and proofing another writer’s work either.
- Ability to quickly adapt your writing style to a wide variety of industries, audiences and subjects.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—You don’t need to go to the grocery store to bring home the bacon. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Too good to be true? It’s not. Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to vacation and sick time.
- 401(k)—Your dad preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it—that’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room that includes shuffleboard, a pool table, a foosball table, a ping pong table and more. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun.
- Miscellaneous benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soda, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won't be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We'll be in touch.
Apply online: https://firespring.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jkjb?source=careers%20page