Swanson Russell is a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency that has been named one of the area’s Best Places to Work in 2019. We're seeking a talented and forward thinking User Experience (UX) Designer to join our Digital team.
The ideal candidate strives to create engaging relationships and Real Connections with Swanson Russell’s nationwide client base. You thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. The UX Designer generates original, innovative designs and experiences for both traditional digital mediums (websites, digital advertising, email, etc.), as well as trending mediums (experiential, apps, social media, etc.)
Qualified Candidates will have 2 or more years of user experience, user interface, or web design experience and a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in the liberal arts, the humanities or user-centered design.
· A love for the digital space (practices, procedures and technologies), an understanding of UX design principles and how and why things work, and passion for user interface design and what the end product should look like
· Deliver organized files, style guides, wireframes, prototypes and design documentation to the development team
· Wireframing and prototyping tool know-how (e.g., UXPin, Axure, etc.)
· Strong conceptualization and visual ability, exceptional design skills and production value
· Advanced working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools
If you’re right for the job, please include your resume and a link to your online portfolio or attach a pdf of your work, www.swansonrussell.com/careers.