We don’t think of sales as selling something to someone; we think of sales as providing solutions to everyday marketing challenges. The ideal candidate will excel by utilizing a consultative approach, providing prospects with marketing solutions including integrated campaigns, technology-fueled print and digital services, websites, interactive media, design, direct mail, video and more.
As account executive, pressure and a time-sensitive, always-changing landscape energizes you. For you, it’s all part of the game--a game you totally own. You like to talk, but more importantly, you know when and how to listen. Establishing rapport with different personality types is second-nature for you. You serve up information in a clear and concise way and are readily adaptable in your own communication method. To top it all off, you bring a positive attitude and always have your team members’ backs.
We’re looking for an individual that loves to talk about marketing, is naturally decisive and likes to take risks. A prospect might tell you “no,” but you wouldn’t bat an eye. Your response? “Challenge accepted.” You’re a veteran at finding awesome marketing solutions that work even better.
Is this you? Awesome. Let’s dive in.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You cultivate and maintain client relationships.
- You are a self-motivated individual with a dynamic personality and excellent communication skills.
- After a meeting with you, our (future) clients know the benefits of working with Firespring.
- Implementing sales and marketing initiatives is amateur hour for you.
- Listening to understand each client’s individual communication needs and providing tailored solutions is key.
- Creating estimates, tracking jobs and ensuring stellar customer experiences is what you are all about.
- You work thoroughly with your team members to maximize efficiency and project turnarounds.
- Maintaining persistent and timely follow-up on all sales activity is expected. You also know how to manage your own time, prioritizing accordingly.
- You are all about your clients’ success: You want to deliver a solution that ensures your client crushes their business goals.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—You don’t need to go to the grocery store to bring home the bacon. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Too good to be true? It’s not. Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to vacation and sick time.
- 401(k)—Your dad preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it—that’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room that includes shuffleboard, a pool table, a foosball table, a ping pong table and more. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun.
- Miscellaneous benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soda, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won't be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We'll be in touch.