Firespring is on the hunt for a detail-oriented PR enthusiast who likes to think on their feet and get things done. The ideal candidate will have experience managing social media, pitching media and managing relationships. That’s a whole lot of fun in one job, right?
As the Education and Outreach Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and organizing conferences and events
- Identifying speaking opportunities for thought leaders.
- Crafting press releases for Firespring and its clients. Then pitching and distributing press release to appropriate media personnel.
- Scheduling webinars with influencers.
- Moderating Firespring webinars.
- Managing Firespring social media presence.
- Supporting partner program and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Developing and optimizing PowerPoint presentations.
- 1 - 3 years of marketing and/or public relations experience.
- Ability to deliver on multiple project deadlines at one time.
- Assist marketing team in implementation of marketing projects including webinars, trade shows, social media, content development, etc.
- Strong written communication skills and proofreading.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong ability to speak in front of an audience.
- Marketing, journalism, or business degree is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—You don’t need to go to the grocery store to bring home the bacon. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- 401(k)—Your parents preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it—that’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room that includes shuffleboard, a pool table, a foosball table, a ping pong table and more. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun.
- Miscellaneous benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soda, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.