Crete Carrier Corporation on 03/02/2020
“Available Perks” of working full-time at Crete Carrier Corporation:
- Competitive Pay
- PTO Opportunities
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
Why Choose Us?
At Crete Carrier, we value both hard work and work-life balance. We appreciate our employees and respect their contributions to our ongoing success. In return, we offer employees a place to thrive in their careers. We encourage employees to find purpose and make a difference; we offer multiple development plans and career advancement opportunities. We want employees to be engaged and to participate in our mission. Would you like to join us?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Develops, implements, and maintains company's online and offline communications for brand promotion and employment recruiting.
* Participates in strategic planning for creative design solutions in multiple media outlets.
* Creates key designs and layouts to reflect company brands and campaigns.
* Suggests several design solutions for multiple projects and audiences.
* Serves as a brand authority when collaborating with the marketing team and others throughout the organization.
* Designs user interfaces and interactive graphics for web audiences.
* Attends continuing education and training opportunities for professional development.
* Assists with photo and video shoots as needed.
* Receives and carries out instructions.
* Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Communicates effectively.
* Manages multiple priorities and deadlines.
* Displays knowledge of the printing process, including quoting and managing print jobs.
* Demonstrates understanding of coding, web analytics, browser compatibility, W3C standards, accessibility guidelines, and optimization techniques.
* Uses computers and software programs proficiently including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Wordpress, Drupal, and other web development and graphic design software.
* Exhibits ability to read, write, talk, and hear; add, subtract, multiply, and divide; and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree; or three to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.