Digital Marketing Intern
Haberfeld on 01/14/2020
The Haberfeld Digital Intern will work closely with the Digital Campaign Manager in the areas of planning, implementation and managing the digital marketing strategy for individual clients through various platforms (Google, 3rd Party Vendors, etc.). He or she must have a strong desire to learn about online marketing by gaining hands-on experience in a small, busy digital marketing environment.
Primary duties include:
- Gathering information from various company departments to ensure a successful new client launch.
- Assisting in the coordination of ongoing client digital campaigns.
- Organizing and assisting with marketing research.
- Supporting with digital marketing analysis for client base with ability to make recommendations based on findings.
- Helping chart the progress and project management through digital cycles.
- Completing invoice reconciliation from various platforms used in digital advertising.
- Be currently enrolled in a college program, preferably in a Marketing or Advertising major with junior or senior status.
- Be available to work 15 hours per week.
- Be able to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent writing skills.
- Have a strong interest in Digital Marketing and desire to gain hands-on experience.
- Have an understanding of SEO (a plus, not mandatory) and Google Analytics (a plus, not mandatory).
- Be passionate about keeping up with trends in digital marketing and concepts.
- Be resourceful and enthusiastic.