We are a department of people—human, fallible, quirky, but conscientious. Our differences are our strengths. We bring our full selves when we walk through the door. All of it. That’s what makes us a great team. Our mission is helping people through difficult times. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning and keeps us up late at night. We pursue that mission like professional athletes do sport: never satisfied, always pressing, moving forward, and looking for ways to get better. From research and regulations to art and design and customer service. And we prize three things above all else: talent, hustle, and creativity.
Assurity is seeking a full-time web designer to join our marketing team. We are looking for someone with a passion for marketing and all things http://www. The web designer will have overall responsibility for working on a variety of projects primarily involved in website design and development, including creation of custom graphics. The position is responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our websites and applications. This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.
- Design, develop, and update websites, emails, and social media pages.
- Create web communications and social media posts that support our brand standards.
- Maintain and update webpage content.
- Utilize quantitative skills to analyze and summarize data, formulate findings and provide recommendations.
- Conduct market research and data entry.
- Collaborate with team members to create, execute, measure and refine long-term strategy focused on growth.
- Bring your own unique point of view and energy to the team.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Two to four years web design experience
Self-starter - take initiative, and demonstrated ability to perform in a multi-tasking, high pressure, and highly competitive environment.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
Good communication and collaboration skills.
Talent required in values, work intensity, achiever, positivity, relationship, resourceful, persuasion, command, relationship-extension and exactness.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Associate’s degree in graphic design, art or related field or equivalent work experience.
PHYSICAL AND WORK SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS
May work in excess of 40 hours a week in order to complete functions of position.