To assist in the planning and execution of marketing programs and projects by managing the day-to-day development of work and ensuring marketing programs are completed on time, on budget, and in line with set goals.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of effective marketing projects and campaigns
- Prepare creative briefs and lead kick offs for assigned marketing campaigns, lead generation activities, retention initiatives, and conferences and events
- Prepare project briefs and project plans to assist in the development of marketing initiatives
- Schedule and attend team and/or stakeholder meetings as determined appropriate by the marketing manager or other leaders
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and notes; track meeting takeaways
- Responsible for keeping marketing calendars up-to-date
- Establish project timelines and work with Traffic to ensure key milestones are met and projects are delivered on time
- Work with the marketing team and/or external vendors to prepare project estimates
- Review all work from the creative team prior to stakeholder approval for strategic direction, grammatical, technical and visual accuracy, and overall brand consistency
- Planning and coordination of conference and event deliverables
- Primary point of contact with production and other external vendors for estimating and production of work orders
- Evaluate results of campaign, project, and/or marketing communications plan along with the marketing manager
- Compile information, secondary research, and/or other assigned projects and campaigns
4-year degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
2-4 years in marketing position.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES
Strategic, detail-oriented, strong written and oral communication skills, good at building team and stakeholder relationships, organized, good at multi-tasking, adaptable, quick to learn and work independently
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.