SUMMARY: Assist marketing department on assigned projects and tasks.
- Vary depending on assigned projects such as:
- Create eye-catching graphics for social media channels, email communications and landing pages.
- Work with the Product Management team in developing interesting content such as White Papers, Infographics, Application Notes and Ebooks.
- Design and update company-branded collateral and product information that are in line with brand standards.
- Draft press releases, promotional content, case studies, specifications sheets, etc.
- Customer contact and surveying
- Market research
- Proofing and writing
- Report generation.
- Update and maintain the corporate website.
- Assist the team in various marketing-related responsibilities.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to take direction while demonstrating follow through
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use Office Suite of products
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with document set-up – print and digital.
- Completion of at least two years towards a BA in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design or Equivalent.
- Experience in Email Communication tools (such as Pardot, ConstantContact or MailChimp) a plus.
If interested, apply here.
PCE, Inc recognizes that veterans and an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Should you require such an accommodation, please indicate the job function and suggested accommodation. PCE, Inc. will attempt to make reasonable accommodation. PCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.