We are a department of people—human, fallible, quirky, but conscientious. Our differences are our strengths. We bring our full selves when we walk through the door. All of it. That’s what makes us a great team. Our mission is helping people through difficult times. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning and keeps us up late at night. We pursue that mission like professional athletes do sport: never satisfied, always pressing, moving forward, and looking for ways to get better. From research and regulations to art and design and customer service. And we prize three things above all else: talent, hustle, and creativity.
Under the direction of the Manager, Creative Services, responsible for development of Assurity’s marketing materials necessary to support our core products and strategic growth objectives.
85% Creates continued audience engagement through stellar creative that meets department scorecard objectives, which includes:
• managing the details on multiple projects at one time;
• assisting with the coordination of projects with marketing, sales and other corporate teams to ensure on-time and on-budget materials; and
• liaising and collaborating with the content writer to develop the best joint creative solution.
15% Stays on the forefront of design and technology trends, which includes:
• striving to always provide new and innovative techniques for creative solutions;
• assessing and solving complex problems in a creative manner; and
• performing other functions as assigned.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Two to four years of professional experience in graphic design
Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite for Mac
Strong customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to be proactive, dependable, detailed, personable and organized
Talent required in values, work intensity, achiever, positivity, relationship, resourceful, persuasion, command, relationship-extension and exactness
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in art or graphic design
PHYSICAL AND WORK SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS
May require work in excess of 40 hours a week in order to complete functions of position