Digital Sales Manager
NRG Media, a privately owned and operated media company with radio stations, websites, and apps serving ten markets throughout Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Illinois, has an immediate opening for a creative thinker with digital sales experience to lead our integrated media efforts at our cluster in Lincoln, NE.
The company culture encourages training, support and growth, and is managed by media professionals who know, understand and love the media business. We invest in tools to ensure the best teams and products in each market and take pride in knowing all of our employees. We believe in treating our team fairly, with trust and are upfront in sharing clear, concise expectations. There is an open door policy which is not available in many companies. We offer tools to help employees succeed such as hands on training, coaching and updated research, all in a fun and creative environment.
As our Digital Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving Lincoln’s interactive revenue budget. You will work closely with the experienced sales team to identify, research, and build integrated advertising campaigns, assist in client presentations, and manage campaigns so they are flawlessly executed. You’ll be responsible for managing the digital inventory, pricing campaigns, and training staff on integrated marketing opportunities to increase audience engagement and revenue. Your expertise will be valued as you help create the 2018 digital strategy.
The ideal candidate will be
- Passionate about the interactive media space with the drive to help Account Executives grow
- An experienced digital media seller with success in generating revenue with integrated solutions: online audio, display, SEM, LBA, and database. Media or promotions background is a plus
- An outgoing, motivated self-starter with the capability to work independently
- A terrific communicator and outstanding presenter with superior collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized. Capable of gathering data, analyzing digital metrics, and conveying information in an easy to understand way to both peers and clients.
- Proficient in using PowerPoint, Excel, and Word plus understanding of Google Analytics and DFP.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience creating and managing digital campaigns.
The DSM will have first-class resources supporting their efforts – motivated station management and account executives, an enterprise level content management and database system, and a suite of cutting edge digital products. You will receive one-on-one training from the Corporate Director of Integrated Media while working locally with the Director of Sales. You’ll work in the fun and fast paced environment of our radio stations while helping to continue to grow our client’s brands beyond the airwaves. This Lincoln cluster of five radio stations and Husker Sports affiliate is positioned right in the middle of a fantastic Midwestern city. Lincoln is consistently voted in the top rankings of 100 Best Places to Live, has recently been named Happiest City in American and is currently #4 in Forbes’ Best Places for Business and Careers.
NRG treats employees with fairness and respect and expects the same of all employees.
The Digital Sales Manager position offers a competitive salary with incentives. NRG offers above average benefits including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, Employee Assistance Program and generous vacation policy.
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tell us why you would like to join this forward-thinking media company. Submit your resume and references to email@example.com or mail to
NRG Media, Broadcast House
c/o Erica Dreyer
4343 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510