Content Development Specialist
Lincoln Chamber of Commerce - Full-time
Bachelor degree is required
Proven experience with website and social media, campaign and content development
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, creating and implementing marketing strategies to effectively meet the marketing and communication needs of all Lincoln Chamber entities. Initiatives include web site updates, content and design; electronic and internet-based marketing including email campaigns, social media marketing, online advertising, search engine optimization and multimedia projects. Flexibility and adaptability are key to this position.
- Develops and implements plans to enhance marketing strategies through web site functionality, digital/email marketing, social networking, and presence in emerging technologies.
- Manages production of digital content including web sites, mobile applications, social media and digital media; ensures that material is scheduled and produced and includes message development and copywriting consistent with marketing strategy.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies for digital, mobile and online advertising; monitors digital, mobile and online advertising campaign performance.
- Collaborates with team to fulfill daily/weekly/monthly updates to Lincoln Chamber family of website pages. Includes CMS functionality and SEO strategies and implementation.
- Acts as another resource for training and assistance to key departments/content expert on content management system to maintain and update websites, as well as e-marketing programs, social media initiatives and relevant Chamber software.
- Works with team to development and improve standards, guidelines and templates and regularly updates/communicates with content experts, based on industry best practices.
- Works with team to development and improve protocols and systems to effectively manage email list maintenance, deliverability and list hygiene/bounce management for targeted marketing initiatives.
- Collaborates with appropriate staff to continually enhance web strategies and implement new directions in technology and applications; develops and collaborates with other departments and vendors to create integrated print/web graphics.
- Serves as an expert on the Chamber’s digital marketing and social media communications team; stays on top of best practices and recommends emerging opportunities to all System entities; serves as a resource to service line coordinators.
Send letter of interest, resume and portfolio to Kathryn Witte at email@example.com.